Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £58.50

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Thorpe Thewles Lodge

Address: Off Durham Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS21 3JB

Hotel Description

By Car - Thorpe Thewles is located off the A177. - Once arriving in Thorpe Thewles village, turn into Off Durham Road, situated at the side of the Hamilton Russell public house. - Follow this road for half a mile until you reach the flyover. Turn right on to a quaint farmer’s lane which takes you directly to Thorpe Thewles Lodge.

Rooms & Online Bookings - Thorpe Thewles Lodge

Hotel Reviews - Thorpe Thewles Lodge

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Thorpe Thewles Lodge

Stockton Riverside College - University

Stockton Riverside College - University

Distance 3.34 miles (5.35 km)
Stockton Riverside College is located at Harvard Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees, UK. This College is a further education college in the Tees Valley, providing vocational education and training to around 15,000 full and part-time students. The College offers a full range of learning programmes that suit the learning and skills needs of students, employers and organisations. Some of the courses offered are Performing Arts, Leisure & Tourism, Art & Design, Business Management, Technology, Health & Care, Humanities and Continuing Education.

Middlesbrough Centre - Town Centre

Middlesbrough Centre - Town Centre

Distance 5.22 miles (8.36 km)
Middlesbrough's town centre today is quite different from the original town planned by Joseph Pease and Partners in 1829. The early town, now called 'St Hilda's' after the parish church that stood here until 1969, was centred on a market square, where the first town hall was built in 1846. Immediately to the south of this early town, lay the railway line and station of 1877. Gradually the centre of commerce, trade and local government shifted south of the railway and in 1899, the old town hall, was succeeded by the grand structure, in Corporation Road.