Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £71.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Ambassador Hotel

Address: Grand Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 2NR

Hotel Description

Overlooking Llandudno Beach, the family-run Ambassador Hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Llandudno Pier. The seafront hotel has a traditional restaurant and wonderful sea views. The bright and airy bedrooms are traditionally decorated, and each has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms have internet access, and some have views of the Great Orme. Guests can enjoy beverages and light snacks in the comfortable conservatory lounge. The elegant restaurant serves light lunches and hearty evening meals, including freshly caught seafood and local produce. Just 700 metres from Llandudno Railway Station, the Ambassador Hotel is a 5-minute drive from Llandudno Golf Club. On-site parking is available, and Snowdonia National Park is within a 20-minute drive.

Our Facilities

  • Restaurant
  • Bar
  • Laundry Service

Rooms & Online Bookings - Ambassador Hotel

Hotel Reviews - Ambassador Hotel

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Ambassador Hotel

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.04 miles (4.87 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.