Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £40.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to English Rose

Address: 16 Magdalen Road Bexhill, east Sussex tn40 1sb, Bexhill-On-Sea, TN40 1SB

Hotel Description

With bright, modern rooms and free Wi-Fi, the family-run English Rose is just 0.4 miles from Bexhill’s sandy beaches. Home-cooked breakfasts include Sussex bacon, free-range eggs and fresh coffee. Well-equipped rooms at this bed and breakfast all include a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee. Each room’s bathroom has fluffy towels and bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Just a 10-minute walk from Bexhill’s Old Town, there are several restaurants and bars in the immediate area. Bexhill Rail Station is just 0.1 miles away. The varied breakfast menu includes continental and vegetarian options, served in the English Rose’s charming Victorian dining room. Historic Hastings is a 10-minute bus ride away, with bus stops located 100 metres from the property.

Rooms & Online Bookings - English Rose

Hotel Reviews - English Rose

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - English Rose

Highwood Golf Club - Bexhill-On-Sea - Golf

Highwood Golf Club - Bexhill-On-Sea - Golf

Distance 1.42 miles (2.27 km)
Highwoods Golf Club is situated on the outskirts of Bexhill on Sea close to the Sussex Coast. The course was established in 1924 under the supervision of J H Taylor and KG Hawtree. It has matured over the years into one of the areas finest courses. Measuring 6218 yards, Par 70 offering a fair challenge of golf along tree lined fairways with a stream coming into play on six of the holes. Popular with both visitors and societies alike, who enjoy the friendly atmosphere and warm welcome to be found in the clubhouse.

Hastings Centre - Town Centre

Hastings Centre - Town Centre

Distance 4.24 miles (6.79 km)
Hastings was once one of the Cinque Ports and is now a popular holiday resort with a three mile promenade which is reached via the narrow streets of the old town with its Tudor half-timbered buildings. Fishing boats are now winched up on the shingle beach as the harbour silted up centuries ago. The Fisherman's Museum contains the last lugger which was built in Hastings in 1909. Other museums of interest are the Museum of Local History and Hastings Museum. It was at Hastings that William the Conqueror prepared for the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 where he defeated King Harold, although the actual battle was fought six miles north at the appropriately named town of Battle.