Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £50.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Buenos Aires Guest House

Address: 24 Albany Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, TN40 1BZ

Hotel Description

Just a minute’s walk from the Bexhill seafront, the 4-star Buenos Aires Guest House offers freshly cooked full English breakfasts and bright, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Each room at Buenos Aires Guest House includes a TV, hairdryer, and hospitality tray with tea and coffee-making facilities. Some room also feature private bathrooms. Guests at Buenos Aires can enjoy breakfasts made with free range eggs and local ingredients. There is also a breakfast buffet with fruits, cereals, and juices. A snack menu is also available throughout the day. Bexhill Rail Station is only 5 minutes’ walk away, and Bexhill’s town centre is just a minute’s walk away. De La Warr Pavilion is also a minute away on foot, and Bexhill Museum is a 10-minute walk.

Rooms & Online Bookings - Buenos Aires Guest House

Hotel Reviews - Buenos Aires Guest House

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Buenos Aires Guest House

Highwood Golf Club - Bexhill-On-Sea - Golf

Highwood Golf Club - Bexhill-On-Sea - Golf

Distance 1.35 miles (2.17 km)
Highwoods Golf Club is situated on the outskirts of Bexhill on Sea close to the Sussex Coast. The course was established in 1924 under the supervision of J H Taylor and KG Hawtree. It has matured over the years into one of the areas finest courses. Measuring 6218 yards, Par 70 offering a fair challenge of golf along tree lined fairways with a stream coming into play on six of the holes. Popular with both visitors and societies alike, who enjoy the friendly atmosphere and warm welcome to be found in the clubhouse.

Hastings Centre - Town Centre

Hastings Centre - Town Centre

Distance 4.61 miles (7.37 km)
Hastings was once one of the Cinque Ports and is now a popular holiday resort with a three mile promenade which is reached via the narrow streets of the old town with its Tudor half-timbered buildings. Fishing boats are now winched up on the shingle beach as the harbour silted up centuries ago. The Fisherman's Museum contains the last lugger which was built in Hastings in 1909. Other museums of interest are the Museum of Local History and Hastings Museum. It was at Hastings that William the Conqueror prepared for the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 where he defeated King Harold, although the actual battle was fought six miles north at the appropriately named town of Battle.