Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £15.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to YHA Conwy

Address: Larkhill, Sychnant Pass Road, Conwy, LL32 8AJ

Hotel Description

YHA Conwy has spectacular views of Conwy Castle and Snowdonia. Less than 1.5 miles from the beach, it offers affordable accommodation with laundry facilities, home-cooked food and a self-catering kitchen. With huge windows, the large dining room has panoramic countryside views. There is also a bar, and the café offers light snacks. A large buffet breakfast is also served daily. Guests can relax in the comfortable TV lounge or the games room. There is also an observation lounge and a garden terrace with a barbecue area. Wi-Fi access is available in most public areas of the property, and the majority of bedrooms contain bunk beds. The centre of Conwy is a 10-minute walk away, and Conwy Railway Station is just half a mile away. Free parking is available at the YHA Conwy.

Our Facilities

  • Restaurant
  • Laundry Service

Rooms & Online Bookings - YHA Conwy

Hotel Reviews - YHA Conwy

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - YHA Conwy

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 0.4 miles (0.64 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.