Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £85.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to The Wilton

Address: 14 South Parade, Llandudno, LL30 2LN

Hotel Description

On Llandudno’s South Parade, The Wilton offers cooked breakfasts and luxury bedrooms with flat-screen TVs. With free Wi-Fi, there is also a cosy lounge. The elegant bedrooms at The Wilton guest house have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also offer tea and coffee facilities, and some have views of the Irish Sea and Llandudno Bay. All rooms have a hairdryer and radio. A generous full English breakfast is served daily in the pleasant dining room, featuring vegetarian and continental options. There is also a comfortable guest lounge with ample seating, and an honesty bar offering a selection of beverages. Just metres from Llandudno Beach, The Wilton is a 10-minute walk from the Great Orme Headland and Country Park. Llandudno Golf Club can be reached in 20 minutes’ walk, and Snowdonia National Park is a 15-minute drive away.

Rooms & Online Bookings - The Wilton

Hotel Reviews - The Wilton

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - The Wilton

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.09 miles (4.94 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.