Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £35.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to The Tilstone Guest House

Address: 15 Carmen Sylva Road, Craig-Y-Don, Llandudno, LL30 1EQ

Hotel Description

The Tilstone is a family-run guest house that contains many original Victorian features. It is less than 100 yards from the seafront. All rooms offer free toiletries and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms also have a digital TV, and hairdryer, and most have en suite bathrooms. Some rooms also offer magnificent sea or mountain views. A fresh, cooked breakfast is served daily in the traditional dining room, and there are a number of restaurants within walking distance. Situated in Llandudno, The Tilstone is within easy reach of Snowdonia National Park. The medieval Conwy Castle is only 10 minutes away, and Llandudno town centre is just a 15-minute walk.

Rooms & Online Bookings - The Tilstone Guest House

Hotel Reviews - The Tilstone Guest House

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - The Tilstone Guest House

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 2.88 miles (4.6 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.