Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £61.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa

Address: Sedgemoor Way, Daventry, NN11 0SG

Hotel Description

From m40: Exit junction 11 onto the a361 to Daventry. Proceed straight on over the flyover, following the road to the right. This joins the a45. At the first roundabout, go straight across and follow signs for Kilsby m1 North. From M1 South: Exit junction 16 onto the A45 to Daventry. At Daventry, turn right at the first roundabout, then follow signs for Kilsby, M1 North. From M1 North: Exit junction 18 on the A428. Then follow signs for Kilsby. On the A361 to Daventry, we are on the left at the first roundabout.

Our Facilities

  • Restaurant
  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa

Hotel Reviews - Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Mercure Daventry Court Hotel and Spa

Cold Ashby Golf Club - Northampton - Golf

Cold Ashby Golf Club - Northampton - Golf

Distance 8.77 miles (14.03 km)
Cold Ashby Golf Club was established in 1974 and quickly gained a reputation as being one of the finest courses in Northamptonshire. Recent expansion from 18 to 27 holes has introduced more options to the golfer from the challenging par 71 Classic Course, a mix of the 18 finest holes at Cold Ashby to the more relaxing par 70 course consisting of the loops Winwick and Ashby. If golf is not the main priority then the magnificent views of Northamptonshires upland countryside make Cold Ashby the perfect venue. Whether you are after a round of golf, a corporate golf day or membership, Cold Ashby is the perfect choice.

Stanford Hall - Historical Houses

Stanford Hall - Historical Houses

Distance 9.13 miles (14.61 km)
Stanford, where Shakespeare's Avon flows gently through the Park, has been the home of the Cave family, ancestors of the present owner Mr Nicholas Fothergill since 1430. In the 1690s, Sir Roger Cave commissioned the Smiths of Warwick to pull down the old Manor House and build the present Hall, which is a superb example of their work and of the William and Mary period. The lofty Ballroom, grandly resplendent in pink and gold, has a fine coved ceiling with four trompe l'oeil shell corners. The mellow panelled Library is lined with over five thousand books, as well as many interesting manuscripts, the oldest dating from 1150. The peaceful Drawing Rooms with their lovely portraits and elegant furniture overlook the park.