Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £35.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to The Lindens Hotel - Llandudno

Address: 10 Church Walks, Llandudno, LL30 2HG

Hotel Description

The Lindens is a 12 bedroom guest accommodation with a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere close to the heart of Llandudno. Large terrace overlooking the sea, only 150 yards from the Promenade. Situated at the junction of Church Walks and Mostyn Street, it enjoys a superb position for exploring the delightful Town Centre and is close to some of the local places of interest, such as The Dry Ski Slope, The Cable Car Lift, The Great Orme Tram, The Copper Mines, Haulfre Gardens and the Great Orme itself. Lindens is a Grade ii listed building, which in the 1830's was a public house called the 'George & Dragon', it subsequently became a hotel opening for business around 1842. Today all bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and our deluxe rooms also have a bath, one of which is a corner bath. All of the rooms are individually styled and have colour televisions, complimentary tea and coffee making equipment and hairdryers.

Our Facilities

  • Parking Facilities
  • Free Parking
  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - The Lindens Hotel - Llandudno

Hotel Reviews - The Lindens Hotel - Llandudno

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - The Lindens Hotel - Llandudno

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.2 miles (5.12 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.